If you have any questions about how we use your Personal Data, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Last Updated: 28/09/2023
What We Collect
We value your privacy and want to be clear about the data we collect. “Personal data” or “personal information” refers to any information that can identify an individual. It does not include data that has been anonymised or stripped of identifying details.
Here’s a breakdown of the types of personal data we may collect:
- Contact: Your email address and/or contact telephone number.
- Identity: Your first name, last name or any similar identifier.
- Usage: How you use our website including full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) and details about your interactions with our pages.
- Marketing and Communications: Your preferences regarding marketing communications from us and our third-party partners including communication preferences and any interactions or correspondence you’ve had with us.
We may also collect statistical or demographic information (that does not personally identify you). For example we might use Aggregated Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific feature on our website.
Please be assured that we will not collect personal information related to your religious/philosophical beliefs, race or ethnicity, sexual orientation, political opinions or genetics.
How Your Personal Data is Collected
Below are the primary ways we collect your personal data:
We collect personal information through direct interactions when you:
- Contact Us: When you reach out to us with inquiries, feedback or requests you may share Identity Data and Contact Data to facilitate our communication.
- Subscribe to Our Newsletter: If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter we may collect your email address for communication purposes.
- Participate in Promotions: If you engage in any of our promotions we may collect relevant information to administer the promotion effectively.
Automated Technologies or Interactions
We utilise automated technologies and interactions to improve your website experience. This involves the collection of Technical Data related to your device, browsing actions and usage patterns. Here’s how we gather this information:
We employ cookies which are small text files stored on your device to gather information about your interactions with our website. These cookies help us understand your preferences and improve our services.
- Server Logs:
Our server logs record data related to your interactions with our website including the Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone settings and other technical details.
Third Parties or Publicly Available Sources
To enhance our services and gain insights into how you interact with our website we may collaborate with third-party entities including content providers and analytics companies such as Google Analytics. These organisations may automatically collect information from you during your visit to our site.
How Your Personal Information is Utilised
- Providing and Improving Our Services: We use your personal data to deliver the services you’ve requested such as newsletter subscriptions and participation in promotions. This enables us to create a personalized and engaging experience for you on our website.
- Communication: Your contact information including your email address may be used to communicate with you.
- Analytics and Insights: We partner with analytics companies to better understand how you engage with our website. This collaboration helps us improve our services, content and user experience.
- Legal and Security Purposes: In some instances we may use your personal information to meet legal requirements, resolve disputes and protect the security and integrity of our website.
- Consent and Preferences: Your data will be used in accordance with your consent and communication preferences. You have the right to manage your preferences at any time.
- Aggregated Data: We may utilize aggregated data (which does not personally identify you) for various purposes including statistical analysis, market research and business planning.
We want to emphasize that we do not engage in the sale or unauthorised sharing of your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Who We Share Your Personal Data With?
We do not sell your personal information and only share your personal data when it is necessary to provide our services or to meet legal obligations. Here is who we may share your personal data with:
Trusted Partners and Service Providers
We may share your personal data with trusted partners and service providers who assist us in delivering our services and improving your experience on our website. These partners may include:
- Affiliate Programs: We may share your data with online casinos or other entities that we are affiliated with to track referrals and commission payments.
- Email Marketing Services: We may use email marketing services to send newsletters or promotional materials. Your contact information may be shared with these services for this purpose.
- Analytics Providers: We use analytics tools to better understand how our website is used. These providers may collect data about your interactions with our website.
Legal and Regulatory Authorities
In certain circumstances, we may be required by law to disclose your personal data to comply with legal obligations or respond to government and law enforcement requests.
Protecting Our Rights and Safety
We may share your personal data when we believe it is necessary to protect our rights, safety and the security of our website, our users or others. This includes sharing information to prevent fraud or address security issues.
With Your Consent
Protection of Children
Given the nature of our content which is related to casinos and may involve age-restricted activities we want to emphasise our dedication to preventing individuals under the legal gambling age from accessing our website.
Our Content is Not Suitable for Minors
Our website primarily features content related to casinos and online gambling. These activities are intended for adults who meet the legal age requirements in their respective jurisdictions. We do not encourage or endorse underage gambling or any other inappropriate activities. Therefore our content is not suitable for individuals under the legal gambling age and we strongly discourage them from using our website.
We Never Knowingly Collect Data from Under 18s
We have strict policies in place to ensure that we never knowingly collect or process personal data from individuals under the legal gambling age. If we become aware that a user is underage we will take immediate steps to remove their information from our records and restrict their access to our website.
We believe that the responsibility for protecting children online lies with parents and guardians. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor their children’s online activities and use parental control tools and filtering software to restrict access to websites that may contain age-inappropriate content.
If you are a parent or guardian and have concerns about your child’s use of our website or believe that we may have inadvertently collected their personal information please contact us immediately and we will take prompt action to address your concerns.
What Are Your Rights?
Below we outline the rights you have and how you can exercise them:
Right to Access
You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you. This allows you to receive a copy of the information we have and to verify that we are processing it lawfully.
Right to Rectification
If you believe that the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request corrections or updates.
Right to Erasure (Right to be Forgotten)
In certain circumstances you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. This right is not absolute and may not apply in certain situations such as when we have a legal obligation to retain your data.
Right to Restrict Processing
You can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in certain situations. If processing is restricted we may still store your data but will not use it until the restriction is lifted.
Right to Data Portability
You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data to another organisation or service in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Right to Object
You can object to the processing of your personal data especially if the processing is based on legitimate interests or direct marketing purposes.
Right to Withdraw Consent
If we are processing your personal data based on your consent you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
Right to Lodge a Complaint
If you believe that your rights regarding your personal data have been violated you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection in your country.
To exercise any of these rights or if you have questions or concerns about how we handle your personal data please contact us. We will respond to your requests promptly and in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
How Long Is Your Personal Data Retained?
The specific retention period for your data may vary depending on the type of information and the legal requirements that apply. Once the data is no longer necessary we will securely delete or anonymize it to ensure your privacy is maintained.
Please note that in some cases, we may be legally required to retain certain personal data for a longer period or for specific legal or regulatory reasons. We will always ensure that your data is handled in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
We have implemented robust measures to safeguard your data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Our commitment to data security includes:
- Secure Data Transmission: We use industry-standard encryption protocols to protect data transmitted between your device and our website ensuring the confidentiality of your information.
- Access Controls: Access to your personal data is restricted to authorised personnel who have a legitimate need to access it. We maintain strict access controls to prevent unauthorized entry.
- Regular Monitoring: We continuously monitor our systems for potential vulnerabilities and threats. This proactive approach helps us identify and address security issues promptly.
- Data Backup: We perform regular data backups to ensure the availability and integrity of your information, even in the event of unforeseen incidents.
Note: Despite our best efforts it’s important to recognise that no method of data transmission or storage is entirely foolproof. While we strive to protect your personal information we cannot guarantee absolute security. By using our website you acknowledge and accept this inherent risk.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites for your convenience and reference.
We do not have control over these external sites and their privacy practices. Therefore we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit through our platform.
How To Contact Us
You have rights to your data. Contact us here to make a request: email@example.com